Shurflo 182-102 Pre-Charge Accumulator 20PSI CARAVAN MOTORHOME SC209G
- Brand: SHURflo
- Product Code: 209G
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £64.17
Shurflo Pre-Charge Accumulator
pre-pressurized accumulator tanks reduce cycling pulsation and pressure spikes,
increase the life of your pump and even save battery power. NSF certified.
Precharge to 20 psi. 24 oz. Nylon Tank. Dimensions: 230 x 100mm. Maximum PSI:
The standard accumulator is pre-charged to 20 psi [1.4 bar] at the factory for ground shipment. Do not exceed this pressure for long-term storage, shipping, or during system non-use. Accumulators with more than 40 psi [2.7 bar] pre-charge and no liquid pressure may damage the bladder.
SHURflo’s Pre-Pressurized Accumulator Tank soothes water faucet pulsations and reduces pump cycling to keep water line pressure up and pump motors cool.
The SHURflo® accumulator tank reduces plumbing system noise, increases the life of your pump and saves battery power. Coupler fitting is included.
- It is recommended the pre-charge be checked on a monthly basis. Use a standard tyre pressure gauge to check the pressure. The pre-charge valve stem cap MUST be tight to prevent air leakage.
- The accumulator may be placed anywhere in the pressurized side of the plumbing. The ports are non-directional in flow and do not have to be plumbed in line (one side can be plugged).
- Can be mounted in any position. However, for complete sanitizing/winterizing, the recommended mounting position is with pre-charge valve stem up.
- Do not allow to freeze or mount near a high heat source.
- Models with 1/2-14 ports: Insert the rubber washers in each port.
- Threaded fittings (plastic/nylon only) should be torqued approximately 1/2 to 1 turn after hand-tightened. Never exceed 6 ft/lbs [88 Nm] of torque on the ports.
- Plumb the system using high pressure (2x pump rating), braided, flexible tubing to minimize vibration/noise